The bond warehouse of our AMRF Bond Portfolio has the following bond odd lots for distribution to retail bond investors ONLY:
- N83 mln of NIGTB 14.5% 15-JUL-2021 (FG132026S1)
- N25 mln of NIGTB 16.39% 27-JAN-2022 (FG9B2022S1)
- N0.1 mln of NIGTB 12.5% 22-FEB-2026 (FG132026S1)
- N10 mln of NIGTB 16.2884% 17-MAR-2027 (FG142027S1)
- N40.3 mln of NIGTB 12.15% 18-FEB-2034 (FG112034S2)
- N0.113 mln of NIGTB 12.4% 18-MAR-2036 (FG132036S2)
- N0.122 mln of NIGSB 12.62% 13-MAR-2022 (FGS202249)
- (most bonds are now sold at premium)
Only FGN bonds with coupon >12% p.a qualify to be allocated to retail bond clients under the Upfront Interest Savings Scheme. Please kindly make Your purchase orders, min. N100,000.00
- What is the effective yield of a FGN bond under the upfront interest savings scheme? – it is calculated by deducting the sum of transaction charges and upfront funding expenses from the total yield till maturity (excl. compounding opportunity) and divided by the holding period, for example, a purchase of NIGTB 14.2% 14-MAR-2024 (FG112024S1) and held for 5-yrs to maturity => effective yield of 12.6% p.a
- What is the current 91-day FGN T-bill PMA rate ? – 9.6% p.a….as far as the bond’s effective rate is higher than the 91-day bill’s pma rate => investing via the upfront interest savings scheme is a good deal.
- What is the current commercial banks av. savings deposit rate ? – 3.97% p.a….as far as the bond’s effective rate is higher than the savings deposit rate => investing via the upfront interest savings scheme is a good deal.
- What will be the increment to the bond’s effective rate under the upfront interest savings scheme if the quarterly upfront interest(s) were compounded (re-invested) in 12-month TTM FGN bonds with coupon >12% for example? – we estimate an increment of >1% p.a on the respective FGN bonds’ effective rate. Thus, compounding is an investment strategy that should never be ignored !!!
- Must i have a CSCS trading acct with TRW Stockbrokers Limited to participate? – preferably YES !!!
Caution – selling bonds on the secondary bond market before maturity, can either incur capital loss or capital gain !!!!
Should you require further information on how to get the best (and highest) coupon for Your FGN bonds purchase, please contact directly Ekwueme Mike Anyadibe (mobile: 08066564748 and/or e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and/or live during trading hours via skype #ID: respartner): Fixed Income Sales.
TRW BOND TEAM
Corporate Office: 62/64 Campbell Street (Kajola House)
4th Floor Lagos Island Lagos .
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org