By Ekwueme Mike Anyadibe – TRW Bond Team,
Below is a draft proposal to local FIs (non-banking & banking financial institutions) focusing on Primary/Secondary Bond Trading & Stockbrokerage Services on the NGSE:
ARMF Bond Portfolio is an ALM (asset & liability management) program based on NGSE bond market primary auction & secondary trading operations. The Portfolio trades long-term only in insured & guaranteed FGN Bonds (treasury, savings, green & sukuk) and very short-term in high-yielding dividend stocks (DY >8% p.a).
In the last 2 years, the Portfolio has been offering bond trading services to ‘’sell-side’’ retail bond investors (local) with motto: high coupon on prompt delivery. We believe that ARMF Bond Portfolio can offer it’s services to the buy-side local institutional bond investors (FIs) like PFAs, Fund Managers (of Insurance Coys, Investment Funds, Private Equity, etc) and Banks (Commerical, Microfinance & Merchant). These services include:
- Purchase of FGN Bonds in odd lots (<N100 MLN) from FIs;
- Supply 2-3yrs FGN Savings Bonds in odd & standard lots via monthly primary market auctions (PMAs) to FIs;
- Re-purchase of FGN Savings Bonds from FIs;
- The only stockbroker with a DMA (direct market access) platform to the NGSE X-Gen mainframe with a modified & user-friendly bond trading interface;
- The only stockbroker with a modified backoffice platform for NGSE bond trading;
- Interconnection between the local bond infrastructures of FMDQ, CSCS and NGSE (this works on a DvP basis – delivery vs payment);
- Available ALM bond warehousing fund within the ARMF Bond Portfolio which allows for odd lots storage and upfront interest funding;
- An upfront quarterly interest payment savings scheme;
- DMO/FGN Savings Bonds authorized distributor – access and participation in the monthly PMAs.
Thus, FIs please kindly call TRW Stockbrokers and sign up as Your exclusive stockbroker for FGN Savings Bonds’ monthly PMAs by DMO.
Should you require further information on how to get the best (and highest) coupon for Your FGN bonds purchase, please contact directly Ekwueme Mike Anyadibe (mobile: 08066564748 and/or e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and/or live during trading hours via skype #ID: respartner): Fixed Income Sales.
TRW BOND TEAM
Corporate Office: 62/64 Campbell Street (Kajola House)
4th Floor Lagos Island Lagos .
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org