Just keyed in intraday figures for the NSEASI and :
- It broke its 2013 resistant levels yesterday
- 2014 peak of 43,255 points marked a significant turning point in the whole NSEASI structure:
- After market crash from 65,000 to 19,803 in 2008, The market rallied to 43,255 points in 2014 and back to 25,000 levels which it trended lower highs and lows for 3 years. (see trend line from 2008 slicing though 2014 peak and a breakout in 2017)
- Current market trend is within the 41,200 plus range as most stocks currently on full bid now.
- STRONG KEY resistant is 2014 range 43,225. If broken (See the trendline drawn from 2006 piercing through 2009 2013 and 2014 highs)