Notification of Suspension of trading in the shares of four (4) Listed Companies Dealing members are hereby notified that pursuant to Rule 3.1, Rules for Filing of Accounts and Treatment of Default Filing, Rulebook of The Exchange (Issuers?Rules), which states that;
If an Issuer fails to file the relevant accounts by the expiration of the Cure Period, The Exchange will:
- (a) send to the Issuer a second Filing Deficiency Notification?within two (2) business days after the end of the Cure Period;
- (b) suspend trading in the Issuer? securities; and
- (c) notify the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Market within twenty- four (24) hours of the suspension?
Trading in the shares of the following four (4) companies have been suspended today, 4 October 2017:
- Academy Press Plc
- Nigerian German Chemical Plc
- Roads Nigeria Plc
- Thomas Wyatt Nigeria Plc In accordance with the rules set forth above,
The suspension of the four-listed companies will only be lifted upon the submission of the relevant accounts, provided The Exchange is satisfied that the accounts comply with all applicable rules of The Exchange.